Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hard 8 Volume 2 Prints! $20





These are a few samples from my Hard 8 story for Hard 8 Volume 2. I'll have a very limited supply (5 of each image) of these prints for sale at Comic Con for $20 each. The prints will be 11"x17" or so depending on the dimensions of each individual image on a nice velvet fine art paper. If anyone wants to be guaranteed a print just e-mail me (thegute@hotmail.com) and let me know which one you want and I'll print an extra one for you and you can pick it up at the Con. If you won't be making it out to the Con this year just let me know and I can mail it out to you or arrange a pick up.

1 comment:

Alexiev said...

Very good scenes... and the personage... Great artwork...

Best wishes from Buenos Aires...

http://www.alexiev.com.ar
Proyectos
Alexiev Store